Monday 28 February 2011

A nice hello to my friends.... :-)

I've been thinking so much to start this blog...

It was almost ready for its first post on 31st December,2010 under the title "Starting at the end!!!"
 but somehow it couldn't be..
So now Finally it is my first post of a simple Hi.. to all my friends...

 As I am a reading creature you people will have some nice readings in this blog..
Apart from that it is a Sharing blog and not only about me or my personal interest, I share this blog with every friend who is here to share his/her feelings, views or time..

Gujarati will be there as I love my mother tongue and the literature of the language... I am requesting my those friends who likes to read but don't read gujarati much...

Well it is enough for the first post...

બાકી મળતા રહેશું....


"Always be happy...."
 
Angel



4 comments:

  1. Glad to see your webpage Angel! This is a great initiative. Looking forward to read your upcoming posts.

    Keep writing, don't stop. :)

    Shunty

    ReplyDelete
  2. jordaar ho, keep it up..........!!!!!

    ReplyDelete