Sunday 6 March 2011

Taare Zamin par.....

:-) The title is a bit old!! And the story is older!!


It was the time when I was in 1st Std. We had three subjects namely Maths, Gujarati & Environment..
As I was in a guj. medium we were used to that language only...
We were habitual to recite our sbjects in a ryhme .. ગણિત- ગુજરાતી- પર્યાવરણ !
પર્યાવરણ was the threat for almost every student of every batch!
I've been a very good kind of student.. But I've always come up with suggestions like "You do not follow the books' exact words, If you do it you'll score more marks". Bt I was not bookish from those days! (See! :-) )

So, We'd bought a new home.. It was on the 3rd floor of a building named "Shah-kunj"... The Ships of the Kandla port could be seen from our balcony... My parents were used to show this quality of our new home to almost each and every guest....

My final exams result was 99/100 in પર્યાવરણ!!

My teachers denied to give me the result and called my parents!!
They show them my answer sheet which contained my wrong answer of 1 mark..
The question was WHAT DO YOU SEE AROUND YOUR HOUSE?
My answer was The Ships of Kandla!!!
:-) ha ha ha... (So simple na! ;-))

The teachers were astonished by the answer because they knew that Kandla was situated 8 kms away from our home!!

My parents came home and told me everything... I was not aware of my mistake even then..! I thought Whats wrong in that man?!! But everybody laughed at my cute silly mistake.... :-/

Now it gives me also a li'l smile.. And a proud that see I'm born Aamir Khan kind of student!!! ;-)


One of our senior friends, after knowing this incident, Call me The tim-tim girl....

In those days How pure and transparent childrens are! Every child is a Tim-tim on the earth... I feel very bad sometimes when I see parents depriciating the childlike qualities of their kids just for the sake of sending them into some TV programes or showing the child a mannered one and all..

The punch line of M TV should be dedicated to those kids...
STAY RAW...


3 comments:

  1. are su vaat kare 6e !!!
    cool..
    aakhre tu sis to mari j 6e ne etle mara jevu vichaare 6e!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ preet: Aabhaar... My pleasure... Tu bau mahaan ne ka?

    ReplyDelete